Associate Medical Writer for Digital Health Communication
Qualification - Masters in Science, M-Pharma, Pharm-D, MBBS, BDS, MSc, B.Sc-Nursing, Lifesciences , Nutrition , Physiotherapy , BHMS, BAMS
Looking for a promising career and rewards?
We welcome you onboard to work with the best who are setting up the benchmark practices and building digital health content for progressive start-ups, Health-Tech, innovations, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Payers, Providers, Universities and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Before Applying Check YOUR Eligibility:
- Are you passionate to be part of digital health transformation?
- How passionate are you for writing?
- How well you understand scientific and medical information?
- How good are you in written English?
- Are you inquisitive for exploring the medical subject constantly?
- Are you ready to innovate and be a part of progressive company - who pioneered in Medical Writing in India?
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Subject Knowledge - Health Science, Pharmacology and Medical Science
- Ability to analyze major therapeutic areas and determine specific clinical and educational gaps that justify the rationale for training and development program
- Ability to work independently
- Command over English language
- Ability to assess workload and suggest prioritization to senior team member
- Demonstrated abilities in collaboration with others and independent thought
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project lead and team
- As medical writer you would be writing, editing and providing quality content for medical / health science training ware development.
- Storyboarding and e-learning content development
- Social Media Content
- You need to ensure accuracy and completeness of training document and format.
- Should be able to perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- To develop high-quality, publication-ready scientific documents (Monographs , Newsletters , Journal supplements , Booklets ,Leave-behinds ,Speaker kits ,Poster presentations, Continuous medical education (CME) ,Medical conference coverage)
Selection process: Screening tests, followed by one of interview.